If you fancy naturally-sourced weight loss solutions, you may or may not come across this hot, new plant ingredient that’s slowly making the rounds – Garcinia cambogia. More and more research has been showing up about it, and most of those talk about its promising effects on weight loss and, eventually, one’s general health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. We’ll be covering everything you need to know about this product, including how it works and all the other ingredients.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Garcinia Cambogia.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Ubiquinol
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia, a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit that is native to Asia’s southern and south-eastern regions, is often grown in forests. This tropical species is reported to bring welcoming weight loss benefits thanks to its abundance of hydroxy citric acid (HCA).
A Review of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Although there aren’t as many papers on HCA as other elements that offer similar weight loss benefits to them, most of them show promising results in different ways. One study reveals that taking HCA within five days may result in improvements in the way athletes exercise. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, in addition to HCA, is rich in trace minerals. Most notably, chromium has been shown to improve overall health and decrease the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, or joint pains.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia – Aside from being the supplement’s main ingredient, it acts as an active element in burning extra body fat. The 95% HCA rich content is responsible for boosting your energy levels and metabolism at twice the speed, and achieving a perfect balance in appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – Among the supplement’s three primary trace minerals, this nutrient, usually found in bananas, has great energy-boosting benefits by preventing fat deposits from accumulating and growing within your body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. It also plays a vital role in keeping up with the body’s blood flow and maintaining normal heart rhythms.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
What is the process?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Like similar supplements, expect Garcinia Cambogia Plus to have enough HCA to help take action against fat placeholders such as ATP citrate lyase. Unlike the rest, however, it has a much higher concentration of HCA at 95%, ultimately making you shed pounds much faster. It also contains trace elements that work with the primary elements. This adds to the metabolic boost and bonuses against dangerous diseases and health complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and other risky conditions.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Ubiquinol
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. You may take the first daily dose in the morning after you’ve finished a light breakfast, for instance, and the next after a fulfilling dinner at nighttime.
Otherwise, if you have any underlying health issues or are currently taking prescribed medications, you must consult a healthcare professional before continuing.
Pricing and availability
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. You can also find it at other credible marketplaces, such as Amazon, where VitaPost has an official storefront there.
Each bottle contains 60 consumable capsules and, prescribed to the recommended dosage, is good for 30 days. According to the supplement’s flagship online store, you have at least three options whenever you wish to buy it:
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It is known to have significant effects on blood health, organ function, and heart health.
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Ubiquinol
- It is moderately priced to help you lose weight naturally.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- Garcinia Cambogia claims of weight loss are not supported by sufficient evidence
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Ubiquinol
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
Side effects can only occur in people who have serious health problems and are not under medical supervision. Prescribed medications may cause side effects in pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and minors younger than 18 years.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is safe to eat because it contains only natural, safe ingredients. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (email@example.com), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.