If you fancy naturally-sourced weight loss solutions, you may or may not come across this hot, new plant ingredient that’s slowly making the rounds – Garcinia cambogia. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
There are already many capsules that contain garcinia-cambogia as their primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are no different. However, it offers so much more than other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
If you prefer a visual experience, Dr. Brian Yeung has posted a video review on his YouTube channel, Dr. Brian Yeung ND. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Garcinia Cambogia.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Iodine
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus, a natural dietary supplement, is packed with pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. This tropical species is reported to bring welcoming weight loss benefits thanks to its abundance of hydroxy citric acid (HCA).
A Review of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. These fruits have a sweet and sour taste. Citric acid is well-known for its ability to reduce body fat and increase the absorption of nutrients. HCA is no different, but what makes it stand out is that it focuses more on the metabolic process, further speeding up the weight loss process.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. No matter the source, HCA has slowly but surely, been proven to have positive traits when it comes to losing weight.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. A second example is that HCA can be used consistently for up to eight weeks and may result in minor but significant changes in patients’ bodies.
There’s More to Come
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
Not only will the natural supplement be able to improve and speed up your journey into a new, more confident body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Garcinia Cambogia Plus that may help contribute to weight loss and, overall, one’s health improvements.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. The 95% HCA rich content is responsible for boosting your energy levels and metabolism at twice the speed, and achieving a perfect balance in appetite. It is powerful enough to stop the spread of diabetes complications, etc.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus includes green coffee bean extract. Although not widely advertised, it does contain green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. To put the whole situation in simple words, the presence of HCA is much needed to fight against those enzymes that may get in the way of eliminating stored fats within the body.
Like similar supplements, expect Garcinia Cambogia Plus to have enough HCA to help take action against fat placeholders such as ATP citrate lyase. Unlike the rest, however, it has a much higher concentration of HCA at 95%, ultimately making you shed pounds much faster. It also contains trace elements that work with the primary elements. This adds to the metabolic boost and bonuses against dangerous diseases and health complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and other risky conditions.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit?
Based on the other information we found about it, it’s hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a scam. Vita Balance guarantees that the capsules were manufactured in an FDA-certified facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards (GMP). This proves Vita Balance’s legitimacy. All ingredients are sourced from natural sources, supported by scientific research, and tested by third parties to ensure their effectiveness. Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Iodine
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Pricing and availability
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each bottle contains 60 consumable capsules and, prescribed to the recommended dosage, is good for 30 days. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- One bottle (30-day supply) – $29.95
- Two-bottle bundle (60-day supply) – $41.92 (originally $59.90)
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- A high concentration of HCA may slightly but significantly increase metabolism
- The combination of nutrients can suppress an aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It could help to prevent high blood sugar and diabetes risks Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Iodine
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It cannot be sold online.
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ Which Garcinia Cambogia vs Iodine
Can Garcinia Cambogia Plus produce side effects?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Prescribed medications may cause side effects in pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and minors younger than 18 years.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe to take?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.