You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Let’s get started!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus and how does it work? Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia And Topamax
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus, a natural dietary supplement, is packed with pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Garcinia cambogia, a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit that is native to Asia’s southern and south-eastern regions, is often grown in forests. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). HCA can also be found in Hibiscus plants, including Roselle flowers and Shoeblackplant. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Although there aren’t as many papers on HCA as other elements that offer similar weight loss benefits to them, most of them show promising results in different ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
Not only will the natural supplement be able to improve and speed up your journey into a new, more confident body. It can also bring positive changes to your total lifestyle and health regimen. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The Ingredients List
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus includes green coffee bean extract. Although not widely advertised, it does contain green coffee bean extract. It has been widely known for its metabolism-boosting elements, helping suppress your appetite and balance out your body’s figure. It has calming effects that make you feel calm and help you lose weight.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – One of the trace minerals, calcium, has been shown to be beneficial for bone health, teeth health and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in various food sources, from proteins to vegetables, this element, which belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group, is heavily involved in improving blood sugar levels and the extra boost of metabolism needed to lose weight fast.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia And Topamax
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Pricing and availability
Garcinia Cambogia Plus can be purchased online in many ways. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. According to the supplement’s flagship online store, you have at least three options whenever you wish to buy it:
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It contains wholly natural ingredients, each proven to provide great benefits
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- The combination of nutrients can suppress an aggressive appetite for food
- It is known to have significant effects on blood health, organ function, and heart health.
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia And Topamax
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Though there aren’t as many sources to prove that its primary ingredient can contribute to weight loss or that there’s limited information on the product itself, the evidence and customer reviews we were able to secure about Garcinia Cambogia Plus appear to be promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ Super Citrimax Garcinia Cambogia And Topamax
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
Side effects can only occur in people who have serious health problems and are not under medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe to take?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I contact the manufacturer behind Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.