You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are no different. However, it offers so much more than other brands. We’ll be covering everything you need to know about this product, including how it works and all the other ingredients.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
If you prefer a visual experience, Dr. Brian Yeung has posted a video review on his YouTube channel, Dr. Brian Yeung ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus and how does it work? My Lyfe Garcinia Cambogia
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. This tropical species is reported to bring welcoming weight loss benefits thanks to its abundance of hydroxy citric acid (HCA).
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a product of citric acid, which is a chemical compound found in citrus fruits such as oranges, limes and lemons. These fruits have a sweet and sour taste. Citric acid is well-known for its ability to reduce body fat and increase the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Other than garcinia cambogia HCA is also found in tropical fruits/plants. These include garcinia indica, kokum, a member of the mangosteen tree family, and garcinia arriviridis (Asam Gulugur, a native to Malaysia and Indonesia). HCA can also be found in Hibiscus plants, including Roselle flowers and Shoeblackplant. No matter the source, HCA has slowly but surely, been proven to have positive traits when it comes to losing weight.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. One study reveals that taking HCA within five days may result in improvements in the way athletes exercise. A second example is that HCA can be used consistently for up to eight weeks and may result in minor but significant changes in patients’ bodies.
There’s More to Come
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, in addition to HCA, is rich in trace minerals. Most notably, chromium has been shown to improve overall health and decrease the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, or joint pains.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus comes under the VitaPost brand of wellness supplements and is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. The 95% HCA rich content is responsible for boosting your energy levels and metabolism at twice the speed, and achieving a perfect balance in appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus includes green coffee bean extract. Although not widely advertised, it does contain green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – Among the supplement’s three primary trace minerals, this nutrient, usually found in bananas, has great energy-boosting benefits by preventing fat deposits from accumulating and growing within your body.
- Calcium – One of the trace minerals, calcium, has been shown to be beneficial for bone health, teeth health and joint health. It also plays a vital role in keeping up with the body’s blood flow and maintaining normal heart rhythms.
- Chromium – Usually found in various food sources, from proteins to vegetables, this element, which belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group, is heavily involved in improving blood sugar levels and the extra boost of metabolism needed to lose weight fast.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets fats in the body that can contribute to weight gain through the HCA compound found in the main ingredient’s extracted. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. Unlike the rest, however, it has a much higher concentration of HCA at 95%, ultimately making you shed pounds much faster. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
Based on the other information we found about it, it’s hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a scam. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. My Lyfe Garcinia Cambogia
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. You may take the first daily dose in the morning after you’ve finished a light breakfast, for instance, and the next after a fulfilling dinner at nighttime.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Availability and Pricing
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. You can also find it at other credible marketplaces, such as Amazon, where VitaPost has an official storefront there.
Each bottle contains 60 consumable capsules and, prescribed to the recommended dosage, is good for 30 days. According to the supplement’s flagship online store, you have at least three options whenever you wish to buy it:
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle bundle (60-day supply) – $41.92 (originally $59.90)
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It contains wholly natural ingredients, each proven to provide great benefits
- A high concentration of HCA may slightly but significantly increase metabolism
- The combination of nutrients can suppress an aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It could help to prevent high blood sugar and diabetes risks My Lyfe Garcinia Cambogia
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It cannot be sold online.
Though there aren’t as many sources to prove that its primary ingredient can contribute to weight loss or that there’s limited information on the product itself, the evidence and customer reviews we were able to secure about Garcinia Cambogia Plus appear to be promising. As this type of supplement may be new to others, we can assure you that it can work just as fine in helping you change your appearance and improve your general lifestyle.
FAQ My Lyfe Garcinia Cambogia
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
Side effects can only occur in people who have serious health problems and are not under medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.