You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Let’s get started!
If you prefer a visual experience, Dr. Brian Yeung has posted a video review on his YouTube channel, Dr. Brian Yeung ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? How Garcinia Cambogia vs Jicama
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. This tropical species is reported to bring welcoming weight loss benefits thanks to its abundance of hydroxy citric acid (HCA).
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a product of citric acid, which is a chemical compound found in citrus fruits such as oranges, limes and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Although there aren’t as many papers on HCA as other elements that offer similar weight loss benefits to them, most of them show promising results in different ways. One study reveals that taking HCA within five days may result in improvements in the way athletes exercise. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, in addition to HCA, is rich in trace minerals. Most notably, chromium has been shown to improve overall health and decrease the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, or joint pains.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus comes under the VitaPost brand of wellness supplements and is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Garcinia Cambogia Plus that may help contribute to weight loss and, overall, one’s health improvements.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It has calming effects that make you feel calm and help you lose weight.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in various food sources, from proteins to vegetables, this element, which belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group, is heavily involved in improving blood sugar levels and the extra boost of metabolism needed to lose weight fast.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a strong inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase enzymes. These enzymes often turn energy intended for intense activities such as exercise into body fat or cholesterol. To put the whole situation in simple words, the presence of HCA is much needed to fight against those enzymes that may get in the way of eliminating stored fats within the body.
Like similar supplements, expect Garcinia Cambogia Plus to have enough HCA to help take action against fat placeholders such as ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance guarantees that the capsules were manufactured in an FDA-certified facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards (GMP). This proves Vita Balance’s legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. How Garcinia Cambogia vs Jicama
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Vita Balance recommends that you take at least two capsules daily of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, each one 20-30 minutes before eating. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
Otherwise, if you have any underlying health issues or are currently taking prescribed medications, you must consult a healthcare professional before continuing.
Availability and Pricing
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each bottle contains 60 consumable capsules and, prescribed to the recommended dosage, is good for 30 days. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle bundle (60-day supply) – $41.92 (originally $59.90)
- Four-bottle bundle (plus an additional bottle; extra 150-day supply) – $83.84 (originally $149.75)
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- A high concentration of HCA may slightly but significantly increase metabolism
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes How Garcinia Cambogia vs Jicama
- It is moderately priced to help you lose weight naturally.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ How Garcinia Cambogia vs Jicama
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
Side effects can only occur in people who have serious health problems and are not under medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe to take?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I contact the manufacturer behind Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (email@example.com), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.