If you fancy naturally-sourced weight loss solutions, you may or may not come across this hot, new plant ingredient that’s slowly making the rounds – Garcinia cambogia. More and more research has been showing up about it, and most of those talk about its promising effects on weight loss and, eventually, one’s general health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are no different. However, it offers so much more than other brands. We’ll be covering everything you need to know about this product, including how it works and all the other ingredients.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus and how does it work? Garcinia Cambogia vs Omega Fit
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia, a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit that is native to Asia’s southern and south-eastern regions, is often grown in forests. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
A Review of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. These fruits have a sweet and sour taste. Citric acid is well-known for its ability to reduce body fat and increase the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). HCA can also be found in Hibiscus plants, including Roselle flowers and Shoeblackplant. No matter the source, HCA has slowly but surely, been proven to have positive traits when it comes to losing weight.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
Not only will the natural supplement be able to improve and speed up your journey into a new, more confident body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus comes under the VitaPost brand of wellness supplements and is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Garcinia Cambogia Plus that may help contribute to weight loss and, overall, one’s health improvements.
- Garcinia cambogia – Aside from being the supplement’s main ingredient, it acts as an active element in burning extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus includes green coffee bean extract. Although not widely advertised, it does contain green coffee bean extract. It has been widely known for its metabolism-boosting elements, helping suppress your appetite and balance out your body’s figure. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – Among the supplement’s three primary trace minerals, this nutrient, usually found in bananas, has great energy-boosting benefits by preventing fat deposits from accumulating and growing within your body.
- Calcium – One of the trace minerals, calcium, has been shown to be beneficial for bone health, teeth health and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets fats in the body that can contribute to weight gain through the HCA compound found in the main ingredient’s extracted. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. It also contains trace elements that work with the primary elements. This adds to the metabolic boost and bonuses against dangerous diseases and health complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and other risky conditions.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance guarantees that the capsules were manufactured in an FDA-certified facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards (GMP). This proves Vita Balance’s legitimacy. All ingredients are sourced from natural sources, supported by scientific research, and tested by third parties to ensure their effectiveness. Garcinia Cambogia vs Omega Fit
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Availability and Pricing
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. You can also find it at other credible marketplaces, such as Amazon, where VitaPost has an official storefront there.
Each bottle contains 60 consumable capsules and, prescribed to the recommended dosage, is good for 30 days. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It could help to prevent high blood sugar and diabetes risks Garcinia Cambogia vs Omega Fit
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- The product information is not complete.
- Garcinia Cambogia claims of weight loss are not supported by sufficient evidence
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Though there aren’t as many sources to prove that its primary ingredient can contribute to weight loss or that there’s limited information on the product itself, the evidence and customer reviews we were able to secure about Garcinia Cambogia Plus appear to be promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ Garcinia Cambogia vs Omega Fit
Can Garcinia Cambogia Plus produce side effects?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. If you are unsure about the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, consult your doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.