You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus and how does it work? Garcinia Cambogia Study
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. This tropical species is reported to bring welcoming weight loss benefits thanks to its abundance of hydroxy citric acid (HCA).
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a product of citric acid, which is a chemical compound found in citrus fruits such as oranges, limes and lemons. These fruits have a sweet and sour taste. Citric acid is well-known for its ability to reduce body fat and increase the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, in addition to HCA, is rich in trace minerals. Most notably, chromium has been shown to improve overall health and decrease the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, or joint pains.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus comes under the VitaPost brand of wellness supplements and is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia – Aside from being the supplement’s main ingredient, it acts as an active element in burning extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets fats in the body that can contribute to weight gain through the HCA compound found in the main ingredient’s extracted. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. It also contains trace elements that work with the primary elements. This adds to the metabolic boost and bonuses against dangerous diseases and health complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and other risky conditions.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. All ingredients are sourced from natural sources, supported by scientific research, and tested by third parties to ensure their effectiveness. Garcinia Cambogia Study
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
Otherwise, if you have any underlying health issues or are currently taking prescribed medications, you must consult a healthcare professional before continuing.
Pricing and availability
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each bottle contains 60 consumable capsules and, prescribed to the recommended dosage, is good for 30 days. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- It contains wholly natural ingredients, each proven to provide great benefits
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It is known to have significant effects on blood health, organ function, and heart health.
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Garcinia Cambogia Study
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Though there aren’t as many sources to prove that its primary ingredient can contribute to weight loss or that there’s limited information on the product itself, the evidence and customer reviews we were able to secure about Garcinia Cambogia Plus appear to be promising. As this type of supplement may be new to others, we can assure you that it can work just as fine in helping you change your appearance and improve your general lifestyle.
FAQ Garcinia Cambogia Study
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
Side effects can only occur in people who have serious health problems and are not under medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is safe to eat because it contains only natural, safe ingredients. If you are unsure about the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, consult your doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.