If you fancy naturally-sourced weight loss solutions, you may or may not come across this hot, new plant ingredient that’s slowly making the rounds – Garcinia cambogia. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are no different. However, it offers so much more than other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Let’s get started!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Garcinia Cambogia.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? Garcinia Cambogia Fit 1300 And Cleanse Fit 1800
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus, a natural dietary supplement, is packed with pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a product of citric acid, which is a chemical compound found in citrus fruits such as oranges, limes and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is no different, but what makes it stand out is that it focuses more on the metabolic process, further speeding up the weight loss process.
Other than garcinia cambogia HCA is also found in tropical fruits/plants. These include garcinia indica, kokum, a member of the mangosteen tree family, and garcinia arriviridis (Asam Gulugur, a native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, in addition to HCA, is rich in trace minerals. Most notably, chromium has been shown to improve overall health and decrease the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, or joint pains.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The Ingredients List
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia – Aside from being the supplement’s main ingredient, it acts as an active element in burning extra body fat. The 95% HCA rich content is responsible for boosting your energy levels and metabolism at twice the speed, and achieving a perfect balance in appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus includes green coffee bean extract. Although not widely advertised, it does contain green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It has calming effects that make you feel calm and help you lose weight.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. It also plays a vital role in keeping up with the body’s blood flow and maintaining normal heart rhythms.
- Chromium – Usually found in various food sources, from proteins to vegetables, this element, which belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group, is heavily involved in improving blood sugar levels and the extra boost of metabolism needed to lose weight fast.
What is the process?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets fats in the body that can contribute to weight gain through the HCA compound found in the main ingredient’s extracted. HCA is a strong inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase enzymes. These enzymes often turn energy intended for intense activities such as exercise into body fat or cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Like similar supplements, expect Garcinia Cambogia Plus to have enough HCA to help take action against fat placeholders such as ATP citrate lyase. Unlike the rest, however, it has a much higher concentration of HCA at 95%, ultimately making you shed pounds much faster. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance guarantees that the capsules were manufactured in an FDA-certified facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards (GMP). This proves Vita Balance’s legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. Garcinia Cambogia Fit 1300 And Cleanse Fit 1800
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends that you take at least two capsules daily of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, each one 20-30 minutes before eating. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
Otherwise, if you have any underlying health issues or are currently taking prescribed medications, you must consult a healthcare professional before continuing.
Pricing and availability
Garcinia Cambogia Plus can be purchased online in many ways. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- One bottle (30-day supply) – $29.95
- Two-bottle bundle (60-day supply) – $41.92 (originally $59.90)
- Four-bottle bundle (plus an additional bottle; extra 150-day supply) – $83.84 (originally $149.75)
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- It contains wholly natural ingredients, each proven to provide great benefits
- A high concentration of HCA may slightly but significantly increase metabolism
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It is known to have significant effects on blood health, organ function, and heart health.
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Garcinia Cambogia Fit 1300 And Cleanse Fit 1800
- It is moderately priced to help you lose weight naturally.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- There’s not enough detailed info about the product
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Though there aren’t as many sources to prove that its primary ingredient can contribute to weight loss or that there’s limited information on the product itself, the evidence and customer reviews we were able to secure about Garcinia Cambogia Plus appear to be promising. As this type of supplement may be new to others, we can assure you that it can work just as fine in helping you change your appearance and improve your general lifestyle.
FAQ Garcinia Cambogia Fit 1300 And Cleanse Fit 1800
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Prescribed medications may cause side effects in pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and minors younger than 18 years.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (email@example.com), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.