If you fancy naturally-sourced weight loss solutions, you may or may not come across this hot, new plant ingredient that’s slowly making the rounds – Garcinia cambogia. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
There are already many capsules that contain garcinia-cambogia as their primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Let’s get started!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Garcinia Cambogia.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? Garcinia Cambogia At Walgreens
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus, a natural dietary supplement, is packed with pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Garcinia cambogia, a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit that is native to Asia’s southern and south-eastern regions, is often grown in forests. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). HCA can also be found in Hibiscus plants, including Roselle flowers and Shoeblackplant. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. One study reveals that taking HCA within five days may result in improvements in the way athletes exercise. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – Among the supplement’s three primary trace minerals, this nutrient, usually found in bananas, has great energy-boosting benefits by preventing fat deposits from accumulating and growing within your body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. It also plays a vital role in keeping up with the body’s blood flow and maintaining normal heart rhythms.
- Chromium – Usually found in various food sources, from proteins to vegetables, this element, which belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group, is heavily involved in improving blood sugar levels and the extra boost of metabolism needed to lose weight fast.
What is the process?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets fats in the body that can contribute to weight gain through the HCA compound found in the main ingredient’s extracted. HCA is a strong inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase enzymes. These enzymes often turn energy intended for intense activities such as exercise into body fat or cholesterol. To put the whole situation in simple words, the presence of HCA is much needed to fight against those enzymes that may get in the way of eliminating stored fats within the body.
Like similar supplements, expect Garcinia Cambogia Plus to have enough HCA to help take action against fat placeholders such as ATP citrate lyase. Unlike the rest, however, it has a much higher concentration of HCA at 95%, ultimately making you shed pounds much faster. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit or a Scam?
It is hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus has been a fraud based on what we have read. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. All ingredients are sourced from natural sources, supported by scientific research, and tested by third parties to ensure their effectiveness. Garcinia Cambogia At Walgreens
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Vita Balance recommends that you take at least two capsules daily of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, each one 20-30 minutes before eating. You may take the first daily dose in the morning after you’ve finished a light breakfast, for instance, and the next after a fulfilling dinner at nighttime.
Otherwise, if you have any underlying health issues or are currently taking prescribed medications, you must consult a healthcare professional before continuing.
Availability and Pricing
Garcinia Cambogia Plus can be purchased online in many ways. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. You can also find it at other credible marketplaces, such as Amazon, where VitaPost has an official storefront there.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle bundle (60-day supply) – $41.92 (originally $59.90)
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- It contains wholly natural ingredients, each proven to provide great benefits
- A high concentration of HCA may slightly but significantly increase metabolism
- The combination of nutrients can suppress an aggressive appetite for food
- It is known to have significant effects on blood health, organ function, and heart health.
- It could help to prevent high blood sugar and diabetes risks Garcinia Cambogia At Walgreens
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- The product information is not complete.
- Garcinia Cambogia claims of weight loss are not supported by sufficient evidence
- It cannot be sold online.
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. As this type of supplement may be new to others, we can assure you that it can work just as fine in helping you change your appearance and improve your general lifestyle.
FAQ Garcinia Cambogia At Walgreens
Can Garcinia Cambogia Plus produce side effects?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Prescribed medications may cause side effects in pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and minors younger than 18 years.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe to take?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is safe to eat because it contains only natural, safe ingredients. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I contact the manufacturer behind Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.