You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. More and more research has been showing up about it, and most of those talk about its promising effects on weight loss and, eventually, one’s general health.
Luckily, there are already capsule supplements out there with garcinia cambogia as the primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. We’ll be covering everything you need to know about this product, including how it works and all the other ingredients.
Let’s get started!
If you prefer a visual experience, Dr. Brian Yeung has posted a video review on his YouTube channel, Dr. Brian Yeung ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus and how does it work? Garcinia Cambogia And Diabetics
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus, a natural dietary supplement, is packed with pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Garcinia cambogia, a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit that is native to Asia’s southern and south-eastern regions, is often grown in forests. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
A Review of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a product of citric acid, which is a chemical compound found in citrus fruits such as oranges, limes and lemons. These fruits have a sweet and sour taste. Citric acid is well-known for its ability to reduce body fat and increase the absorption of nutrients. HCA is no different, but what makes it stand out is that it focuses more on the metabolic process, further speeding up the weight loss process.
Other than garcinia cambogia HCA is also found in tropical fruits/plants. These include garcinia indica, kokum, a member of the mangosteen tree family, and garcinia arriviridis (Asam Gulugur, a native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
Much More in Store
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Garcinia Cambogia Plus includes green coffee bean extract. Although not widely advertised, it does contain green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It has calming effects that make you feel calm and help you lose weight.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – One of the trace minerals, calcium, has been shown to be beneficial for bone health, teeth health and joint health. It also plays a vital role in keeping up with the body’s blood flow and maintaining normal heart rhythms.
- Chromium – Usually found in various food sources, from proteins to vegetables, this element, which belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group, is heavily involved in improving blood sugar levels and the extra boost of metabolism needed to lose weight fast.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. To put the whole situation in simple words, the presence of HCA is much needed to fight against those enzymes that may get in the way of eliminating stored fats within the body.
Like similar supplements, expect Garcinia Cambogia Plus to have enough HCA to help take action against fat placeholders such as ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit?
Based on the other information we found about it, it’s hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a scam. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. All ingredients are sourced from natural sources, supported by scientific research, and tested by third parties to ensure their effectiveness. Garcinia Cambogia And Diabetics
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends that you take at least two capsules daily of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, each one 20-30 minutes before eating. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Availability and Pricing
Garcinia Cambogia Plus can be purchased online in many ways. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. You can also find it at other credible marketplaces, such as Amazon, where VitaPost has an official storefront there.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. According to the supplement’s flagship online store, you have at least three options whenever you wish to buy it:
- One bottle (30-day supply) – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- Four-bottle bundle (plus an additional bottle; extra 150-day supply) – $83.84 (originally $149.75)
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Garcinia Cambogia And Diabetics
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- There’s not enough detailed info about the product
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It cannot be sold online.
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ Garcinia Cambogia And Diabetics
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is safe to eat because it contains only natural, safe ingredients. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I contact the manufacturer behind Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.