If you fancy naturally-sourced weight loss solutions, you may or may not come across this hot, new plant ingredient that’s slowly making the rounds – Garcinia cambogia. More and more research has been showing up about it, and most of those talk about its promising effects on weight loss and, eventually, one’s general health.
There are already many capsules that contain garcinia-cambogia as their primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus is no different, but it has so much more to offer compared to other brands. We’ll be covering everything you need to know about this product, including how it works and all the other ingredients.
Let’s get started!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Dr. Brian Yeung on his YouTube channel Dr. Brian Yeung, ND. You can still read our article to get a complete overview of Garcinia Cambogia.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? Garcinia Cambogia And Agression
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). The compound can also be found in several Hibiscus plants, particularly Shoeblackplant and Roselle flowers. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Although there aren’t as many papers on HCA as other elements that offer similar weight loss benefits to them, most of them show promising results in different ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
Much More in Store
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can also bring positive changes to your total lifestyle and health regimen. Garcinia Cambogia Plus comes under the VitaPost brand of wellness supplements and is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The List of Ingredients
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Garcinia Cambogia Plus that may help contribute to weight loss and, overall, one’s health improvements.
- Garcinia cambogia – Aside from being the supplement’s main ingredient, it acts as an active element in burning extra body fat. The 95% HCA rich content is responsible for boosting your energy levels and metabolism at twice the speed, and achieving a perfect balance in appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It has been widely known for its metabolism-boosting elements, helping suppress your appetite and balance out your body’s figure. It has calming effects that make you feel calm and help you lose weight.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – One of the trace minerals, calcium, has been shown to be beneficial for bone health, teeth health and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
What is the process?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a strong inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase enzymes. These enzymes often turn energy intended for intense activities such as exercise into body fat or cholesterol. The presence of HCA is essential to combat enzymes that can hinder the body’s ability to eliminate stored fats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. It also contains trace elements that work with the primary elements. This adds to the metabolic boost and bonuses against dangerous diseases and health complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and other risky conditions.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit?
Based on the other information we found about it, it’s hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a scam. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. All ingredients are sourced from natural sources, supported by scientific research, and tested by third parties to ensure their effectiveness. Garcinia Cambogia And Agression
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Vita Balance recommends taking at least two capsules of Garcinia Cambogia Plus every day, each preferably 20-30 minutes before your meals. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Availability and Pricing
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. According to the supplement’s flagship online store, you have at least three options whenever you wish to buy it:
- One bottle (30-day supply) – $29.95
- Two-bottle bundle (60-day supply) – $41.92 (originally $59.90)
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Garcinia Cambogia And Agression
- It is moderately priced to help you lose weight naturally.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- Garcinia Cambogia claims of weight loss are not supported by sufficient evidence
- It cannot be sold online.
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. As this type of supplement may be new to others, we can assure you that it can work just as fine in helping you change your appearance and improve your general lifestyle.
FAQ Garcinia Cambogia And Agression
Side effects of Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Prescribed medications may cause side effects in pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and minors younger than 18 years.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe to take?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is safe to eat because it contains only natural, safe ingredients. However, if you ever feel unsure about its efficacy, you may seek advice from your nearest doctor.
Where can I contact the manufacturer behind Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.