You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. There is increasing research on it and many of them talk about its potential effects on weight loss as well as improving one’s overall health.
There are already many capsules that contain garcinia-cambogia as their primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are no different. However, it offers so much more than other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Let’s get started!
If you prefer a visual experience, Dr. Brian Yeung has posted a video review on his YouTube channel, Dr. Brian Yeung ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus and how does it work? G3000 Garcinia Cambogia
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a natural dietary supplement packed with pure garcinia cambogia extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
An Overview of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Aside from garcinia cambogia, HCA can be found in other tropical fruits/plants that belong to the same group as the aforementioned, including garcinia indica (kokum, part of the mangosteen family) and garcinia atroviridis (Asam gulugur, native to Malaysia and Indonesia). HCA can also be found in Hibiscus plants, including Roselle flowers and Shoeblackplant. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Although there aren’t as many papers on HCA as other elements that offer similar weight loss benefits to them, most of them show promising results in different ways. One study reveals that taking HCA within five days may result in improvements in the way athletes exercise. Another exhibit is that consistent usage for eight weeks may lead to minor, yet significant, changes in the patients’ body figures.
There’s More to Come
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, in addition to HCA, is rich in trace minerals. Most notably, chromium has been shown to improve overall health and decrease the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, or joint pains.
The natural supplement can help you achieve a more confident and healthy body. It can make positive changes in your lifestyle and overall health. Garcinia Cambogia Plus is under the leading wellness supplement brand VitaPost and manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The Ingredients List
Let’s have a closer look at Garcinia Cambogia Plus’ ingredients that can help with weight loss and overall health improvement.
- Garcinia cambogia is the main ingredient in this supplement. It also helps to burn extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It has calming effects that make you feel calm and help you lose weight.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets fats in the body that can contribute to weight gain through the HCA compound found in the main ingredient’s extracted. HCA is a strong inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase enzymes. These enzymes often turn energy intended for intense activities such as exercise into body fat or cholesterol. To put the whole situation in simple words, the presence of HCA is much needed to fight against those enzymes that may get in the way of eliminating stored fats within the body.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. Unlike the rest, however, it has a much higher concentration of HCA at 95%, ultimately making you shed pounds much faster. In addition, its trace materials work alongside the primary elements, further complimenting the extra boost in metabolism and bonus immunities against harmful diseases and risky health complications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and irregular heartbeats.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit?
Based on the other information we found about it, it’s hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a scam. Vita Balance assures that the capsules are made in an FDA-certified factory following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards to prove its legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. G3000 Garcinia Cambogia
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Vita Balance recommends that you take at least two capsules daily of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, each one 20-30 minutes before eating. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
If you are experiencing any health problems or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before you continue.
Pricing and availability
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. It can also be found on other trusted marketplaces like Amazon, where VitaPost maintains an official storefront.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. The supplement’s online flagship store offers at least three options for purchasing it.
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- Four-bottle bundle (plus an additional bottle; extra 150-day supply) – $83.84 (originally $149.75)
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Benefits
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- High levels of HCA can increase metabolism slightly, but not significantly.
- The combination of nutrients can suppress an aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes G3000 Garcinia Cambogia
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- There’s not enough detailed info about the product
- There’s a lack of evidence to support garcinia Cambogia’s weight loss claims
- It cannot be sold online.
Although there isn’t much information about the product or the primary ingredient, we have evidence and customer reviews that Garcinia Cambogia Plus looks promising. As this type of supplement may be new to others, we can assure you that it can work just as fine in helping you change your appearance and improve your general lifestyle.
FAQ G3000 Garcinia Cambogia
Can Garcinia Cambogia Plus produce side effects?
Side effects can only occur in people who have serious health problems and are not under medical supervision. Prescribed medications may cause side effects in pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and minors younger than 18 years.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe to take?
Given that it’s made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Plus should be safe to consume. If you are unsure about the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, consult your doctor.
Where can I contact the manufacturer behind Garcinia Cambogia Plus?
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (email@example.com), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.