You may have heard of Garcinia cambogia, a new, natural weight loss solution that is slowly becoming popular. More and more research has been showing up about it, and most of those talk about its promising effects on weight loss and, eventually, one’s general health.
There are already many capsules that contain garcinia-cambogia as their primary ingredient. VitaPost’s Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are no different. However, it offers so much more than other brands. In this article, we’ll dive deeply into everything you may need to know about the product, including how it burns the fat in your body and the rest of the ingredients that make up this interesting formulation.
Without further ado, let’s dive in!
If you prefer a visual experience, Dr. Brian Yeung has posted a video review on his YouTube channel, Dr. Brian Yeung ND. To get a comprehensive overview of Garcinia Cambogia, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Plus? Cephalexin And Garcinia Cambogia
VitaPost Garcinia Cambogia Plus, a natural dietary supplement, is packed with pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract. Garcinia cambogia is a small pumpkin-shaped fruit native to the southern and south-eastern parts of Asia and is usually grown in jungles. Garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit that is high in hydroxy citric acid (HCA), has been reported to be a welcome weight loss aid.
A Review of HCA in Garcinia Cambogia
HCA is a derivative of citric acid, a chemical compound that is often found in citrus fruits like oranges, limes, and lemons. Citric acid gives these fruits a sweet and sour flavor profile and is widely known to metabolize the energy stored in the body as fat, apart from enhancing the absorption of nutrients. HCA is not different. However, what makes HCA stand out is its focus on metabolism, which further speeds up weight loss.
Other than garcinia cambogia HCA is also found in tropical fruits/plants. These include garcinia indica, kokum, a member of the mangosteen tree family, and garcinia arriviridis (Asam Gulugur, a native to Malaysia and Indonesia). HCA can also be found in Hibiscus plants, including Roselle flowers and Shoeblackplant. HCA is a proven weight loss aid that can be used regardless of its source.
Though there are not as many papers as other elements with similar weight loss benefits, the majority of those shows promising results, but in various ways. A study found that athletes who took HCA within 5 days could see improvements in their exercise performance. A second example is that HCA can be used consistently for up to eight weeks and may result in minor but significant changes in patients’ bodies.
There’s More to Come
Apart from HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is also rich in trace minerals, most notably chromium, which have been proven to improve one’s total health conditions, decreasing imminent risks such as diabetes, joint pains, and heart problems.
Not only will the natural supplement be able to improve and speed up your journey into a new, more confident body. It can also bring positive changes to your total lifestyle and health regimen. Garcinia Cambogia Plus comes under the VitaPost brand of wellness supplements and is manufactured by Vita Balance Inc.
The Ingredients List
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients found in Garcinia Cambogia Plus that may help contribute to weight loss and, overall, one’s health improvements.
- Garcinia cambogia – Aside from being the supplement’s main ingredient, it acts as an active element in burning extra body fat. This is, again, thanks to the rich concentration of 95% HCA, which is needed to increase your energy and metabolic levels at twice the speed and achieve a perfect balance of appetite. It’s also powerful enough to prevent the further spread of diabetes complications etc.
- Green coffee bean extract – Though not fully advertised, Garcinia Cambogia Plus contains green coffee bean extract. It is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, which help to suppress your appetite and balance your body’s figures. It also has calming properties, making you feel relaxed while your energy levels needed to lose fat increase.
- Potassium – This nutrient is one of the three main trace minerals in supplement. It prevents fat deposits from growing and accumulating within the body.
- Calcium – Another of its trace minerals, calcium has long been proven to improve bone health, teeth health, and joint health. Calcium is also essential for maintaining normal heart rhythms and keeping the body’s blood flowing.
- Chromium – Usually found in a variety of food sources, including proteins and vegetables, this element belongs to the supplement’s trace minerals group. It is involved in increasing blood sugar levels and giving you the extra boost that you need to lose weight quickly.
How Does It Work?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus targets the fats stored in the body that may contribute to weight gain with the help of the HCA compound associated with the main ingredient’s extract. HCA is a competitive inhibitor against ATP citrate lyase enzymes that often convert energy that was supposed to be used for intensive activities like exercise into body fat and cholesterol. To put the whole situation in simple words, the presence of HCA is much needed to fight against those enzymes that may get in the way of eliminating stored fats within the body.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus, like other supplements, will have sufficient HCA to fight fat placeholders like ATP citrate lyase. It has a 95% higher amount of HCA than the rest. This will help you lose weight much quicker. It also contains trace elements that work with the primary elements. This adds to the metabolic boost and bonuses against dangerous diseases and health complications like diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, and other risky conditions.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Legit?
Based on the other information we found about it, it’s hard to believe that Garcinia Cambogia Plus is a scam. Vita Balance guarantees that the capsules were manufactured in an FDA-certified facility following Good Manufacturing Practices standards (GMP). This proves Vita Balance’s legitimacy. Furthermore, all ingredients are naturally sourced, scientifically backed, and third-party tested to ensure efficacy across the board. Cephalexin And Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: How to Use It
Vita Balance recommends that you take at least two capsules daily of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, each one 20-30 minutes before eating. For example, you may take your first dose after having eaten a light breakfast and then the second after eating a satisfying dinner.
Otherwise, if you have any underlying health issues or are currently taking prescribed medications, you must consult a healthcare professional before continuing.
Pricing and availability
There are plenty of ways where you can buy Garcinia Cambogia Plus online. You can purchase stocks from its official website at www.garciniacambogiaplus.shop. You can also find it at other credible marketplaces, such as Amazon, where VitaPost has an official storefront there.
Each capsule is 60mg and lasts for 30 days if taken according to the prescribed dosage. According to the supplement’s flagship online store, you have at least three options whenever you wish to buy it:
- A 30-day supply of one bottle – $29.95
- Two-bottle package (60-day supply), $41.92 (originally $59.90).
- 4-bottle bundle with an additional bottle and extra supply for 150 days – $83.84 (originally $149.75).
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Advantages
- It is made up of all-natural ingredients that have been proven to offer great benefits.
- A high concentration of HCA may slightly but significantly increase metabolism
- Its mix of nutrients can help suppress one’s aggressive appetite for food
- It has significant effects on the improvement of blood health, organ functions, and heart health
- It may help prevent risks of high blood levels and diabetes Cephalexin And Garcinia Cambogia
- It’s moderately priced for a natural weight-loss supplement
Garcinia Cambogia Plus: The Disadvantages
- The product information is not complete.
- Garcinia Cambogia claims of weight loss are not supported by sufficient evidence
- It can only be sold in online outlets
Though there aren’t as many sources to prove that its primary ingredient can contribute to weight loss or that there’s limited information on the product itself, the evidence and customer reviews we were able to secure about Garcinia Cambogia Plus appear to be promising. This supplement is new, but we can tell you it can be effective in changing your lifestyle and improving your appearance.
FAQ Cephalexin And Garcinia Cambogia
Can Garcinia Cambogia Plus produce side effects?
It can only develop side effects within individuals if they have underlying health issues and take the dosage without medical supervision. Those who currently take prescribed medications, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, and minors under 18 may also feel the same.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Plus safe?
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is safe to eat because it contains only natural, safe ingredients. If you are unsure about the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia Plus, consult your doctor.
Where can I get in touch with the manufacturer of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
You can contact the supplement’s manufacturer, Vita Balance (VitaPost), at any time via phone (1-888-455-9995 toll-free), e-mail (email@example.com), or snail mail to their office address at Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States.